Complete telescope set with multiple accessories.
The premium A81M refractor from Vixen is manufactured according to the highest quality standards.
Made in Japan, the telescope produces pure-colour and high-contrast images, despite the achromatic lens system.
It is ideal for observing the moon's surface or Saturn's rings.
The lightweight and sturdy AP mount keeps the telescope in place and minimizes vibrations during observations.
The AP mount in detail
The AP mount provides a secure, stable support for your telescope.Thanks to the slip clutch mechanism, the mount can be adjusted quickly to the target object.
There is a wide range of optional accessories. The ADVANCED POLARIS mount is perfect for both beginners and advanced observers who require a lightweight travel mount.
The AP mount features an ultra-smooth finish without any projecting parts.
Simply place your telescope on the mount and move it to the desired celestial object without having to loosen any clamps!
Quick polar alignment
The slip clutches allow you to easily adjust the telescope to your target object - no more searching for adjustment clamps in the dark! An optional polar meter is available, which enables you to locate the celestial pole when it is hidden by trees or buildings.
Wide range of accessories for upgrading the mount
- Optional polar finder scope
- Optional power supply
- Optional STAR BOOK ONE control
The STAR BOOK ONE is a multifunctional and intuitive controller that tracks in the RA and DC axis with a range of different speeds. The tracking options are designed for time lapse cameras at a wide range of speeds, including sidereal, lunar and solar rates. The controller also offers many useful functions such as backlash compensation, autoguider port, PEC and a built-in red LED light. The STAR BOOK ONE controller is designed for the AP-SM mount and is an integral part of the RA motor module.
The A81M refractor in detail
Achromatic refractor that minimizes chromatic aberration.
Lens: 81 mm 2-lens achromat, multi-coated
Focal length: 910 mm (F11.2)
Resolution and limiting magnitude: 1.43 arc seconds; 11.3
Light-gathering power: 131x
Dimensions and weight: (OD) 90 mm x (L) 860 mm; 3.5 kg
Finder scope: Red dot finder
Adapter and connections: 42 mm for T-mount and 31.7 mm with flip mirror; 50.8 mm
Lightweight and sturdy APP-TL130 tripod
The compact APP-TL130 tripod is adjustable between 60 cm and 130 cm and combines the portability of a camera tripod with the strength of an astronomical telescope tripod. The tripod can be switched between rubber and metal spikes to prevent floor damage in indoor spaces.
- Achromatic refractor that minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Lens: 81 mm 2-lens achromat, multi-coated
- Focal length: 910 mm (F11.2)
- Resolution and limiting magnitude: 1.43 arc seconds; 11.3
- Light-gathering power: 131x
- Dimensions and weight, A81M: (OD) 90 mm x (L) 860 mm; 3.5 kg
- Total weight of set: 13 kg
- Finder scope: Red dot finder
- Adapter and connections: 42 mm for T-mount and 31.7 mm with flip mirror; 50.8 mm
- Collapsible travel mount with manual fine adjustment
- The modular system can be dismantled in a few simple steps
- A81M telescope
- APP-ZL130 tripod
- AP mount with manual fine adjustment
- Flip mirror with T2 thread for photography
- Red dot finder
- 1 kg and 1.9 kg counterweight
- NPL 20 mm and NPL 6 mm eyepiece